RSS Feed

Monday, November 2, 2009

z0mG twitter lists!!!11!!!1!

dear diary, today i made and followed my first twitter list.
for those who know me, you would be able to categorize me as one who is often conservative in most areas. however, once i make a change that i find useful, i often embrace it with vigor. such was the case with recent twitter lists.


@mashable provided the web with an excellent review of how to use it and how one can benefit from it. i, however, am a textual learner and prefer to learn from practice. so far i only made 1 list of all the girls in my sorority who are in the twitterverse for us all to get a thread going. i made it private so no creepos can look in on it and spam my sisters, and i also got a few to follow it as well. operation: success!

although i am still new to it, im excited to learn more of what this new app has to offer and blog my adventures. man, i love twitter 8-)

peace, love, @nicole_hering

0 comments:

Post a Comment